A purpose built office building on ground, lower ground and three upper floors with a main road presence, landscaped areas and secure car parking for up to 39 cars.
- Newly Refurbished Office Headquarters Building
- Affluent Town
- Plentiful Onsite Car Parking
- To Let
We are informed the net internal office areas are as follows.
Ground Floor 689 sq ft / 64 m2
Lower Ground Floor 969 sq ft / 90 m2
First Floor 3,068 sq ft / 285 m2
Second Floor 3,068 sq ft / 285 m2
Third Floor 3,068 sq ft / 285 m2
Total Accommodation (NIA) 10,862 sq ft / 1,009 m2
39 on site car parking spaces to include 2 disabled spaces.
- virtual open plan offices floors.
- new Panasonic VRF air conditioning units to each floor (heats and cools).
- new suspended ceiling systems with LED lighting.
- new carpet tiles throughout.
- internal and external decoration throughout.
- newly refurbished wc's with vinyl floor coverings to each floor.
- newly refurbished and painted double glazed windows throughout.
- new relining of the car park.
- excellent natural light to office areas.
- OTIS 8 person lift connecting all floors.
- data boxes to most floors.
Further Landlord Refurbishment
Works are ongoing and can include any specific ingoing tenant requirements within reason.
The landlord is shortly submitting a planning application for a new entrance canopy and some external changes which will include a double height glazed entrance, new signage and branding for Upton House, new landscaped areas, a reconfigured ground floor arrangement and further branding to the common part landings.
Further information including some CGIs are available on request.
We are offering a new lease on the entire building at a guide rent of £228,060 per annum, exclusive (£21/sq ft) for a term of no less than 5 years.
Office and premises.
Mid Sussex District Council.
1st April 2017 to present.
Rateable Value £138,000
The building is elected for vat and therefore vat will be charged on the terms quoted.
Ingoing tenant to pay Landlords reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins