The site forms commercial development land being sold with vacant possession comprising approximately 4.8 acres. It benefits from outline planning consent Planning Ref: DM/18/4697, for Mid Sussex District Council, for the construction of four 47,097 sq ft (4,375 m2) GEA B1c, B2, B8 units, with associated landscaping and planting.
We anticipate that amendments may be possible to the consented scheme subject to purchasers own discussions with the planning department at Mid Sussex District Council.
- Rarely available commercial development land
- Established business location just off A23
- Planning in place for development
- Suit owner occupier or developer
- Outline Planning consent in place
- Potential to build bespoke units to suit
- Adjoining established Ricebridge Estate
- Located just off the A23
- A Starbucks, Burger King and Travelodge are all at Bolney Services within 1 mile
The site is available for sale freehold.
Offers in excess of £2m (OIXS Two Million Pounds).
See Mid Sussex District Council planning portal - DM/18/4697.
VAT will be payable on the price.
Each party to bear their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
Strictly via prior appointment through Joint Sole Agents:
Graves Jenkins - 01293 401040; and
White Over & Co Ltd - 01273 494977