A six-storey prominent corner office building over ground, lower ground (car parking and bike storage) and four upper floors, all recently refurbished to a Grade A standard and ready for immediate occupation.
- Newly Refurbished 8,375 sq ft (778 m2) modern offices
- 9 secure car parking spaces/28 cycle racks
- Brighton station 100 metres
- Terrace/balcony 710 sq ft (66 m2) on top floor
Ground Floor office 1,776 sq ft (165 m2)
First Floor office 1,841 sq ft (171 m2)
Second Floor office 1,841 sq ft (171 m2)
Third Floor office 1,841 sq ft (171 m2) Under Offer
Fourth Floor office 1,076 sq ft (100 m2) Under Offer
with South/East/West facing terrace 710 sq ft (66 m2)
Lower Ground Floor 9 car parking spaces/28 bike storage racks/6 personal lockers
Total Office Accommodation: 8,375 sq ft (778 m2)
- Brighton mainline station 100 metres
- Newly refurbished Grade a accommodation
- Secure 9 car parking spaces
- 28 secure cycle racks
- 6 personal lockers
- Passenger lift connecting all floors
- Staircase to all floors
- Newly installed unisex shower, unisex wc and disabled wc (DDA compliant) to each floor
- Galley kitchens to each floor
- Large 66m2 south, east and west facing wrap around balcony/terrace on 4th floor
- Full length floor to ceiling windows on ground floor
- Excellent natural light to each floor
- Videophone entry system
- Smarts ‘Alitherm 300’ anthracite aluminium windows to each floor
- New suspended ceiling with recessed lighting (PIR motion sensitive)
- ‘Fujitsu’ air conditioning system with automated controls providing 300l air exchange per hour/per office
- New external security lighting
- New security roller shutter entry points to front and rear of building
- Over 3000Mbps (3Gbps) Internet Capacity and can be upgraded to 10Gbps
A new lease is offered for a term to be negotiated.
Guide Rent £35 / sq ft.
Full Repairing and Insuring Lease
The property is elected for VAT and therefore VAT will be payable on the terms quoted.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for the landlords reasonable legal fees.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins