Brighton’s municipal market has been transformed into a vibrant new quarter for the city and Circus Street is set to become home to a number of unique and dynamic businesses.
Self-contained commercial units are available on the ground floor of Circus Street, ranging in size from approximately 600 sq ft to 750 sq ft. These units offer exciting opportunities in a vibrant atmosphere, surrounded by inspired open spaces.
- Flexible leasing terms available
- 10-minute walk to Brighton Station and Brighton Seafront
- Significant rent-free (subject to terms)
- 142 new homes, 450 student bedrooms, 20,000 sq ft of dance space and 30,000 sq ft of offices
Width (Max): 18.53 ft (5.65 m)
Depth (Max): 35.73 ft (10.89 m)
Total Accommodation: 601 sq ft (55.83 m2)
The units will be built to shell only with capped services. Tenants will be responsible for the internal fit-out.
- Shopfront: Double-glazed and with aluminium swing doors
- Walls: Block work and Viroc board lining to concrete columns and walls
- Soffit: Insulated concrete soffit, the outer (exposed) facing is plasterboard
- Floor: Reinforced concrete and the makeup is to be finished by the tenant
- Capped Services: Electric, water, drainage, BT duct
A new lease for each unit is available on flexible leasing terms.
For a term to be negotiated.
Unit G: £19,250 per annum, exclusive.
Effective Full Repairing & Insuring by way of a service charge contribution.
- Billing Authority: Brighton & Hove
- Description: Shop and premises
- Rateable Value: £-
- Rates Payable: £-
- Valid 1 April 2023 (current)
Business Rates are to be re-assessed.
VAT will be payable on the terms quoted.
Each party is responsible for their own legal fees incurred.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins (01273 701070).