Brighton’s disused municipal market has been transformed into a vibrant new quarter for the city and Circus Street is set to become home to a number of unique and dynamic businesses.
Five 'Class E' units are available on the ground floor of Circus Street, ranging in size from approximately 600 sq ft to 750 sq ft, totalling 2,475 sq ft (230 m2). These units offer exciting commercial opportunities in a vibrant atmosphere, surrounded by inspired open spaces.
Marvel at the exciting commercial opportunities. Wonder at the open space. Enjoy the diverse culture and lively atmosphere.
- Unique & Modern Retail/Office space available
- 30,000 sq ft of Office space, 142 new homes, 450 student bedrooms, 20,000 sq ft of Dance space
- 10-minute walk to Brighton Station & Seafront
- 'Shell and Core' Fit Out
Width (Max): 19.55 ft (5.95 m)
Depth (Max): 36.40 ft (11.09 m)
Total Accommodation: 635 sq ft (58.99 m2)
The units will be built to shell only with capped services. Tenants will be responsible for the internal fit-out.
- Shopfront: Double-glazed and with aluminium swing doors
- Walls: Block work and Viroc board lining to concrete columns and walls
- Soffit: Insulated concrete soffit, the outer (exposed) facing is plasterboard
- Floor: Reinforced concrete and the makeup is to be finished by the tenant
- Capped Services: Electric, water, drainage, BT duct
A new lease for each unit is available on flexible leasing terms.
For a term to be negotiated.
Unit D: £20,250 per annum, exclusive.
Effective Full Repairing & Insuring by way of a service charge contribution.
- Billing Authority: Brighton & Hove
- Description: Shop and premises
- Rateable Value: £-
- Rates Payable: £-
- Valid 1 April 2023 (current)
Business Rates are to be re-assessed.
VAT will be payable on the terms quoted.
Each party is responsible for their own legal fees incurred.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins (01273 701070).