This is an exciting opportunity to pre-let part or all of a brand new office building in an already established location which is set to be further enhanced through regeneration.
- Excellent 3 storey new office / medical building (B1 / D1 use).
- From 3,939 - 12,679 sq ft
- Available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
- Located on a busy thoroughfare at the main entrance to the Sussex County Cricket Ground.
The offices have the following internal floor measurements:
Ground Floor - 3,939 sq ft (366 sq m)
First Floor - 4,370 sq ft (406 sq m)
Second Floor - 4,370 sq ft (406 sq m)
Total - 12,679 sq ft (1,178 sq m)
There are 13 allocated on-site parking spaces - the club reserve the right to reduce the parking to 8 spaces on match and entertainment days
- Contemporary, brand new accommodation with wide-aspect glass facade.
- Built to highly efficient, sustainable standards.
- Allocated on-site parking.
- Part of successful Phase one development comprising 37 residential apartments
- (all sold), ground floor public house / restaurant (pre-let) and a purpose built 12,679 sq ft office building.
- Area to be further enhanced as part of a proposed master plan with purpose built five-star conference facility and improved cricket facilities.
The Tate Offices form part of Phase one of the overall Sussex County Cricket Club development plan, which is focused on developing the south-west corner of the ground. This phase also includes the construction of a new nine storey mixed-use building comprising 37 residential apartments, all successfully sold off-plan, and a prominent ground floor public house/ restaurant which has been pre-let to Indigo Group.
The purpose-built Tate Offices are positioned to the rear
of The Tate Residences and are split over ground, first and second floors. Offering a total of 12,679 sq ft suitable for
B1 office or D1 healthcare use, the space could be let on a floor by floor basis or as a whole.
Additional Phases for the development are also being proposed which will further enhance the local area, including a five-star conference facility and improvements to the cricket ground and facilites.
A new lease available for a term to be negotiated. Guide rent £26.50/sq ft exclusive.
The offices are available either as a whole or on a floor by floor basis by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease with terms to be negotiated and agreed.
There will be a percentage towards the buildings service charge to include buildings insurance. Further details are available on request.
VAT is to be charged on the quoting terms.
The ingoing Tenant is to be responsible for Landlord’s reasonable legal fees unless otherwise agreed.
Planning permission has been granted under application number BH2019/02948 for the construction of three floors of flexible commercial space with B1 office/D1 health use.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins.