Situated on the third floor of a distinguished headquarters building, this professional office space is part of a structure encompassing ground and eight upper floors. Accessible through the main entrance lobby, which is staffed with 24/7 security personnel, the premises assure a secure and welcoming environment.
Boasting modern amenities and including a designated parking space for added convenience, this office space is well-equipped to meet the demands of modern business operations. A new lease is currently available, ready for immediate occupancy.
- Modern and professional open-plan office
- Headquarters city centre office building
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Secure parking space and cycle storage
Third Floor Office Accommodation: 7,875 sq ft (731.6 m2).
- Fully adjustable electric heating and cooling split system
- Impressive ground floor entrance lobby with reception/concierge
- Three 13-person Otis lifts connecting all floors plus the main staircase
- Fitted carpets
- Double-glazed aluminium powder-coated windows
- Raised floor system
- Suspended ceiling with PIR system integrated LED lighting
- 24/7 on-site security
- Internally fitted kitchen facilities
- Perimeter trunking with CAT 6 cabling
- Fully DDA-compliant
- Separate shower facilities
- WC facilities and fully DDA compliant
- Open plan arrangement to most floors with some cellular partitioning
- One car parking space (within NCP adjacent)
- Cycle rack system within the car park area
A new lease is available for a term to be negotiated.
Guide Rent: £27.50 / sq ft.
Third Floor: £216,500 per annum, exclusive.
A service charge contribution is payable for the operational and maintenance of the building.
The current service charge is estimated at £65,920 (£8.37 / sq ft).
Full-service charge breakdown is available on request.
Local Authority: Brighton & Hove City Council
- Description: Offices and Premises
- Current Rateable Value (1 April 2023 to present): £-
To be confirmed.
The property is elected for VAT, therefore VAT is chargeable on the terms quoted.
Each party is to pay their own legal costs.
Strictly via prior appointment through Sole Agent Graves Jenkins (01273 701070).