An impressive Regency style building with secure car parking. A main entrance with on site concierge leading to predominantly open plan bright office space. Fully self contained with staircase and direct lift access into modern offices.
- Attractive Regency Building
- Close to Kemp Town & Brighton Marina
- New Lease - Flexible Terms
- Secure Parking Available
Impressive entrance leading to staircase/lift access down to Lower Ground Floor area.
Lower Ground Floor Office Suite - 2,877 sq ft (268m2)
Under Pavement Storage - 500 sq ft (46m2)
- mainly open plan configuration with break out meeting rooms.
- suspended ceiling with integral lighting and some LED spots.
- Gas Fired Central Heating system.
- galley kitchenette.
- male and female wc.
- DDA regulated.
- 8 person lift straight into offices.
- raised floors.
There are two secure car parking spaces available at an annual cost of £2,000 per space.
A new lease on offer for terms to be agreed at a commencing rental of £57,540 per annum, exclusive (only £20/sq ft)
Effectively Full Repairing & Insuring by way of a Service Charge. Details on request.
Brighton & Hove City Council
Office and Premises
Rateable Value £37,000
Valid from 1st April 2017
The property is elected for vat and therefore will be payable on the terms quoted.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins