A subletting of two upper floors is available on flexible leasing terms with secluded outdoor space and meeting room. Suburban Brighton within reach of the city centre.
- Attractive Period Corner Office Building
- Recently Refurbished
- Unique Outside Space
- New Lease - Flexible Terms
First & Second Floor Offices 1294 sq ft (120.22 m2)
Attractive entrance reception area shared with the ground floor occupier and main staircase leading to.
First floor - four separate private offices sharing a landing area with a total office area of 785 sq ft.
Half Landing - exclusive to first and second floor tenant comprising staff kitchen area and male/female wc's.
Second floor - spacious open plan office with good natural light with a total office area of 510 sq ft.
TOTAL OFFICES 1,295 sq ft (120.3m2)
- fully carpeted.
- strip lighting.
- data and telephone points.
- good natural light throughout offices.
- high floor to ceiling height.
- Velux windows on second floor.
- mature outside secluded garden and patio area for staff and clients.
- potential use of main boardroom by arrangement.
- bike spaces.
- plenty of localised on street parking.
The premises are to be leased on an all inclusive basis of rent, business rates, all utilities with separate Broadband and telephone. Estimated service charge will be in the region of £10,000 per annum, excluding the rent quoted.
Lease term by negotiation.
Rent £22,500 per annum, exclusive plus service charge as outlined.
For a term to be negotiated for immediate occupation and for no less than 12 months.
Not applicable - fixed term.
All inclusive basis.
Each party to pay for their own legal costs on any transaction.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins