A unique opportunity to occupy a well presented restaurant premises in the heart of Hove's busy Church Road that is ready for almost immediate trade. This restaurant benefits from A3 and A5 consent alongside a restaurant alcohol license (7 days a week until 11pm), fully fitted and upgraded extraction, outside seating, and suitable CCTV and music system in place.
- Prime Ground Floor Restaurant with Basement
- Substantial & Attractive Frontage
- South Facing Outside Seating
- Recently Refurbished & Fitted Extraction
Ground Floor Restaurant Accommodation With Lower Ground Floor Stores 1533 sq ft (142.42 m2)
With its own private entrance on Church Road, the restaurant in its current configuration allows for approximately 30-40 covers and an additional 10-12 covers outside.
- Gross Frontage - 15'95"
- Internal Width - 15'95" widening to 18'29" to rear.
- Total Depth - 72'7"
- Total Restaurant Area - 592.70 sq ft (55.06 m2)
- Total Ground Floor Area - 1,008.24 sq ft (93.7 m2)
Premises fitted with high spec extraction, music system, LED dimmed lighting and CCTV. DDA compliant Male and Female W/C facilities are located at the back of the ground floor alongside additional staff facilities. There is a further fire door providing access to a small rear courtyard garden.
Lower Ground Floor: Includes a carpeted office space and a separately accessed store area which is currently being used has an alcohol/food stock room - 524.44 sq ft (48.72 m2).
A lease which runs from November 2019 to expire November 2031. The lease is inside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 - Part II (as amended).
Every four years.
An effective Full Repairing & Insuring lease.
Guide Premium of £40,000 plus vat (forty thousand pounds) for the lease, goodwill and all fixtures and fittings.
- Billing Authority: Brighton & Hove
- Description: Restaurant and premises
- Rateable Value: £25,250.00
- Rates Payable: £12,599.75
- Valid from: 1 September 2018
The building has been elected and therefore VAT will be payable on the terms quoted.
Each party to pay their own legal fees.
Strictly via prior appointment through Agents Graves Jenkins