Freehold commercial space building over two floors for sale with full vacant possession. Formerly an industrial / warehouse building which could be reformed at ground floor level if required with a roller shutter door, loading and car parking. This property is currently being used as an office accommodation.
- Freehold Two Storey Industrial / Warehouse / Offices
- Main Road A259 Location
- Would be suitable for a range of commercial usages
- Only c£170 / sq ft Price
Formerly a standard industrial unit comprising blockwork and brick elevations under a corrugated roof which in more recent years been converted into two storey office accommodation over ground and first floors, all arranged as follows.
Internal Width 32' 7"
Internal Depth 48'
Total Ground Floor GIA - 1,568 sq ft (145.67 m2)
Internal Width (into eaves 4ft) 21'
Internal Depth 35' 10"
Total First Floor GIA - 755 sq ft (70.14 m2)
Total Ground & First Floor GIA - 2,323 sq ft (215.81 m2)
Comprising the following amenities and fitments:
- Ground floor fully fitted kitchen area
- Separate male & female toilet accommodation
- Fully carpeted to most floor areas
- Ground floor environment divided into various partitioned offices but could be made open plan
- Electric heating/radiators
- Various storage areas
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Range of spotlighting
- Offices into eaves at first floor level
- Main Grange Road entrance with rear exit into Grange Industrial Estate
- We are informed there was a roller shutter door entrance fronting Grange Road which could be resurrected
- Car parking for up to 2 cars and rear entrance
Offers are invited on a guide price of £400,000 (four hundred thousand pounds) for the benefit of the freehold interest with full vacant possession.
Leasehold - Potential for leasing the building - please request more information.
To be assessed.
Vat is not applicable to the terms quoted.
Each party to pay their own legal costs.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins