Brighton Office:
01273 70 10 70
Crawley Office:
01293 40 10 40
Brighton Residential:
01273 60 10 60
Haywards Heath:
01444 45 84 44
To Let - Flexible Terms: Industrial Warehouse Accommodation

Trafalgar House , Newhaven, BN9 9DD

Interested in this property? Call our Brighton Office : 01273 70 10 70

Newhaven is a port town, which is located off of the main A259 south coast road link and six miles to the south of the main A27 road link, with Lewes being within six miles east and Brighton 10 miles west. The position is adjacent to the Harbour Enterprise Estate and Newhaven Marina is easily accessible. Newhaven Harbour railway station is within walking distance.


  • Short Term Licences Available
  • Part Inclusive Rental Figure
  • No Service Charge
  • On Site Parking

Warehouse units available on this easily accessible site in central Newhaven, close to the main A259 road link. There are flexible licences available and all industrial users are considered. Rental figure is inclusive of water rates.


Unit 13a 1722 sq ft (159.98 m2)
Unit 14 1722 sq ft (159.98 m2)


Open plan warehouse accommodation with up and over roller shutters, commercial concrete flooring and parking. Comprising of the following;

  • Unit 13a - 1,722 sq ft (160sq m)
  • Unit 14 - 1,722 sq ft (160sq m)


  • Up and Over Roller Shutter Doors
  • Water Supply
  • 3 Phase Power (In Parts)
  • Hard-standing Area/ Parking
Unit 13a To Let: £15,000 pa
Unit 14 To Let: £15,000 pa


New flexible licences.

Commencing Rent £15,000 pa.

Repairing Liability

There will be no repairing liability.

Business Rates



The property may be elected for vat and therefore vat may be payable on the terms quoted.

Legal Fees

Each Party to pay their own legal fees.

Viewing Arrangements

Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins


These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form any part of any contract. You should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement.