Blenheim House is situated in a city centre location overlooking the Old Steine gardens and located between the Royal Pavilion and the Brighton Palace Pier. Close by is the Royal Albion Hotel and many prominent office, community and residential buildings. Old Steine is one of Brighton's most prestigious locations.
Old Steine forms the southern section of the main A23 into Brighton city centre and is a major bus terminal with easy access to the A259 coast road. Brighton station and the main shopping areas of The Lanes, the North Laine and Churchill Square are all within walking distance.
- Grade II Listed Landmark Property
- Prestigious Headquarters Building
- City Centre - Old Steine
- Single floor lettings from 959 sq ft to entire building 6,655 sq ft
A Grade II listed building, believed to have been designed in the 18th century and now a prominent headquarters office building over six floors. Maintained to a high standard throughout and with many fine features including a first floor balcony overlooking the main gardens, plus internal fireplace, cornice and wood flooring features.
- Ground Floor - 959 sq ft (89.1 sq m)
- First Floor - 1,393 sq ft (129.4 sq m) - optional mezzanine of 331 sq ft (30.75 sq m)
- Second Floor - 1,070 sq ft (99.4 sq m)
- Third Floor - 1,117 sq ft (103.8 sq m)
- Fourth Floor - 1,029 sq ft (95.6 sq m)
- Lower Ground Floor - 1,087 sq ft (101 sq m)
**Total Accommodation 6,655 sq ft (618.25 sq m) plus mezzanine
Please note that the lower ground floor and the fourth floor are to be refurbished and works to be completed at an early date ready for tenants occupation. In addition, the entire external of the building is scheduled to be re-painted in the Spring 2019.
- Air conditioning to most floors.
- Perimeter trunking with raised floors in part.
- First Floor Balcony.
- Male/Female w/c's throughout building.
- Wooden flooring and carpeted throughout.
- Separate side entrance from Steine Lane to upper floors.
A new lease on offer for the entire building. If split, the ground and lower ground floors to a single tenant and the first to fourth floors together - full details on request.
Rent On Application.
A new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for the entire building or by way of a Service Charge if floors are leased separately.
The building is not elected for VAT, therefore VAT is not payable on the terms quoted.
Ingoing tenant to pay landlords reasonable legal costs involved in the transaction.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins.