Situated on a modern industrial estate in the heart of Newhaven. Providing easy access to the A26 and A29 trunk road giving direct route to Eastbourne (approximately 12 miles) and Brighton (approximately 10 miles) and Lewes (approximately 8 miles) being only a short distance from Newhaven railway station and ferry terminal.
- Popular Modern Industrial Estate
- End Of Terrace Over Looking The Busy A26 New Road
- Parking Plus Visitor Spaces Close By
- New Lease Available
Light industrial/warehouse unit with some office space situated on a modern industrial estate with on-site parking facilities. Offers an ideal storage/distribution base with easy access onto the A27 and A259.
2034 sq ft
Gross internal floor area 1,645 sq ft with ground floor office (131 sq ft) and first floor storage mezzanine (389 sq ft).
- 3 phase electricity and gas supply
- Roller shutter loading door.
- Roof lights
- Separate male and female WC facilities
- Minimum eaves height of 4.7m
There is an estate charge. Further information available upon request.
To Let: £13,500 pa
A new lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent - £13,500 per annum exclusive.
A full repairing and insuring lease.
- Billing Authority: Lewes
- Description: Warehouse and premises
- Rateable Value: £9,900
- Rates Payable: £4,613
- Valid from: 01 April 2017
The property is elected for VAT, therefore VAT will be payable on the terms quoted.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal fees.
Strictly via prior appointment through sole agents Graves Jenkins.