4th and 6th floor offices to let within a major headquarters building comprising ground and eight upper floors and accessed via main entrance lobby. Situated in the heart of Brighton city centre and within easy walk of the main shopping facilities and Brighton mainline station. The suites are available together or on a floor by floor basis with flexible leases to suit the ingoing occupier.
- Modern Open Plan Office
- Ready for Immediate Occupation
- Fantastic Views Across Brighton City & the Seafront
- Flexible Lease Terms
4th Floor Office Suite 7,875 sq ft (731.61 m2)
6th Floor Office Suite 6,245 sq ft (580.18 m2) LET
7th Floor Office Suite 6,245 sq ft (580.18 m2) LET
8th Floor Office Suite 6,245 sq ft (580.18 m2) LET
Combined Available Office Suites 14,120 sq ft (1,311.79 m2)
- VAV air conditioning
- Impressive ground floor entrance lobby with reception/concierge
- Three 13 person Otis lifts connecting all floors plus main staircase
- Raised floor system
- Suspended ceiling with PIR system integrated LED lighting
- 24/7 on site security
- Internal kitchen/staff area
- CAT 6 cabling
- Aluminium framed double glazing window units
- Fully DDA compliant
- Separate staff/shower unit
- Male, female and disabled WCs
- Fully secure car parking spaces available accessed from adjacent Russell Road (one space per floor)
- Cycle rack system within car park area
4th Floor Office Suite To Let: £189,000 pa
6th Floor Office Suite - LET
7th Floor Office Suite - LET
8th Floor Office Suite - LET
Combined Available Office Suites To Let: £338,880 pa
A new lease is offered for a term to be negotiated.
4th floor rent - £189,000 per annum, exclusive £24/sq ft.
6th floor rent - LET
7th floor rent - LET
8th floor rent - LET
A service charge contribution is payable for the operational and maintenance of the building. Full service charge details available on request.
Each office floor is separately rated.
- Billing Authority: Brighton & Hove
- Description: Offices and Premises
- Rateable Value: £111,334 (per floor)
- Rates Payable: £56,112
- Valid from: April 2019 (current)
The building is elected for VAT and therefore VAT will be charged on the terms quoted.
Each party to pay their own.
Strictly via prior appointment through Agents Graves Jenkins