Our RICS qualified staff provide practical advice on rent reviews and lease renewals, seeking to secure best terms for the client at all times.
We aim to work with the client on a strategy in advance of the due date, within the clients brief, aligning with their aspirations having regard to market conditions. Our market knowledge, transaction database and research ensures that we correctly understand market levels and assists in succeeding in negotiations.
Our clients include property companies, large institutions, local authorities, local and national retailers, investors and single local businesses.
Our service includes:
- Measured survey, lease analysis, rental assessment and recommendations.
- Commencing rent review/lease renewal procedures, serving notices in conjunction with legal representatives.
- Negotiations with the opposing party, liaising with the client throughout.
- Settlement recommendations and advice on potential Court referral or Professional Arbitration.
- Acting as Expert Witness where cases are referred to Court or Professional Arbitration.
Correct interpretation of the rent review assumptions is critical in providing the appropriate advice and in conducting negotiations. When advising on lease renewals, every aspect of the lease is reviewed, not only the rental level, to ensure best possible terms for the client.